Sunday, July 2, 2017

Order Pixel Art

I am currently accepting work. Please contact me for art or writing samples, as I do not want my material stolen. I can create custom artwork on demand, and cost will depend upon the size of the image. The average cost for this type of art runs about $20-$30 an hour, however I charge on a per image basis. Scenery and sprites (especially animated ones) will cost the most.

You will pay before receiving the artwork, and I will fix anything you dislike about the art to the best of my ability (up to a point). Rates are as follows:

Images under 50x50: $1 per image (most items will fall in this category)
Bigger images under 75x75: $2 per image (weapons, armor, etc)
Images over 75x75: Contact me for estimates.

These are starting rates and will increase as demand increases. This page will be updated as the rates change. My style of artwork is compact, and will be a very small file size. Compare this to other styles of artwork that can be several MB in size, which is inefficient and costly. All my artwork is optimized to use the least amount of space possible.

I am also available as a consultant for small PBBGs (Persistent browser-based games) and can help to create game mechanics, correct balance issues, as well as perform marketing research. I can also edit documents, create stories, small tidbits of lore, facts, as well as quest dialogue.

[com gmail kethmk42 at]

No comments:

Post a Comment